Thursday, February 10, 2011

Video :: Remote Viewing :: Fresh & Onlys


Fresh & Onlys
"Waterfall"
Play It Strange

As of now they're booked for the Red Palace on 4/25 with the Crocodiles. I'm not missing it. Nope. Not a chance. Uh-uh. No fucking way. Forget about it. By no means. Nay, sir. Negative. Not in a million years. Not on your life. You calling me a liar? I can't live to regret it. I haven't got room on the agenda in the afterlife. I've got plenty of appointments to keep, but sitting around crying about this show's not one of them.

Now I just heard today that one of the dudes from the Crocodiles is married to Dee Dee, the lead singer of the Dum Dum Girls. So he can fuck himself six ways to Sunday, right back to where he came from, but you'd better believe I'll be front row for the Fresh & Onlys, making it very difficult for them to do anything other than be incredibly loud and unstoppably rock and roll.

Some new copies of last year's Fresh & Onlys release just hit the racks at Red Onion today. Get some, get some, get some. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And like the chopper gunner, I'll stand idly by, dry heaving until you land.

No comments:

Post a Comment